From acquiring raw materials to shipping the final packaged product, Denison specializes in full turn-key service.
• Formulation Laboratory with a team of formulators experienced with liquids,
suspensions and semi-solid dosage forms (Lotions, Gels, Creams, and Ointments)
• Quick turnaround of prototypes for customer review
• Pilot to full scale-up batches produced “in House”
• Experienced purchasing team skilled at sourcing 1000’s of raw materials and packaging components
• Customers benefit from quantity pricing of existing utilized raw materials and packaging components
• Loyal relationships with vendors which results in shorter lead times and assistance in emergency situations that require expedited service
• USP monograph testing
• ANSI/ASQ Z1.4
• Customer approved packaging specifications
• We specialize in Bottles (.5ml-180ml)
•Jars (up to 500g) filling
• Customized filling (TBD)
• Full analytical testing
• Microbial testing
• Stability testing
• Heat treated pallets
• Coordinated 3pl logistics
• Temperature controlled option
Our full turn-key service enables our clients to concentrate on marketing and selling their products, without the expense and worry of procurement and production.
From concept to commercialization begins with the formulation/ reformulation of a product that fills an unmet niche or an improvement from current treatments.
At Denison Pharmaceuticals, we believe in investing in our business and our relationships. Our facility demonstrates our commitment to product quality, purity, consistency, and integrity.
High-speed lines allow for significant efficiencies and lower cost per unit while our more basic lines require little if any upfront tooling charges that limits financial risk until the success of a product launch can be determined.
Our experienced team of chemists, technicians, and Quality Assurance personnel work in state-of-the-art laboratories to bring clients the highest level of raw material analysis, finished product analysis, stability studies, and regulatory compliance.