From check in at the Denison Laboratory samples will be entered into our LIMS to track the full testing process at Denison. All testing data will be recorded into the LIMS and automatically evaluated for accuracy and validity. Our LIMS handles data monitoring, scheduling, stability services, trending, and is a cloud based service which guarantees against any possible data loss.
Types of Samples
Denison Labs is equipped to perform physical measurements, wet chemistry, and chromatographic analyses on chemical raw material testing per USP/NF.
Our lab currently analyzes oral and topical liquids, creams, lotions, ointments, suspensions, and semi-solids for Finished Product release. Our methods are validated and executed against internal specifications.
Test for heterotrophic plate count, coliforms, and psedumonas.
Our portfolio includes medical devices such as barrier creams and ointments.
We offer release testing for products.
Denison Labs analyze oral and topical homeopathic products.
Denison Labs specializes in cosmetic product testing to include physical measurements to preservative assays.
- Optical and Specific Rotation
- FTIR Identification with percent match to standard
- Refractive Index and Brix determination
- Karl Fisher Water Determination
- UV/VIS Spectrophotometry
- Titrations Free Fatty acid Profiles and Peroxide Values for determining Rancidity of Oils.
- Gas Chromatography (GC)y
- High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC)